Do you have unexplained infertility?
Have you had some kind of blood test/treatment/procedure or taken some kind of supplement/vitamin/shady internet herbal tea that helped you diagnose or improve your issues?
If this sounds like you, then please leave a comment below! My insurance is currently being super accepting of all of this testing I keep asking for, so I am willing to have just about any and everything done to explain my unexplained infertility.
I mean hey – why not, right?
Here’s a brief rundown of what we’ve tried so far:
- Natural cycles… hahaha…
- Thyroid blood work – normal
- Thyroid u/s – normalHSG – tubes open and clear
- Semen analysis – normal on all counts
- Clomid (TI, no u/s monitoring) – ovulation confirmed w/blood work
- EPO + baby aspirin – umm… yeah. I was an uninformed victim of Dr. Google.
- CD3 E2, LH, FSH – all normal
- CD21 Progesterone – good
- Antral Follicle Count – good
- Femara + Ovidrel (TI, u/s monitoring) – respond well
- Semen analysis – low morphology (2%)
- Clomid + Novarel (IUI x4) – respond well
- Femara + Menopur + Ovidrel – respond well
- (BFP, MMC at 9wks)
- Chiropractic & massage
- Repeat semen analysis – all great, morphology up from 2% to 12%
- AMH tested – low-normal (2.5)
- Thyriod – low-normal (.80)
Scheduled tests for next week:
- Vitamin D3
- Planning to ask for a full thyroid panel at PCP visit on Tuesday…
I swear I’m not a whack-job.
I just love this community, and trust that many of you have tried things I haven’t. I’m willing to consider and research many options, so please feel free to suggest away. If I have to be reduced to a reproductive science experiment, I might as well be an online public guinea pig, too. 😉