April 23rd, 2012. CD28, 13DPIUI. Okay, kids. Tomorrow is beta day. This cycle has been rough on the husband and me, and for that reason, along with the fact that I’m going to be out of town for half the week, I’m implementing some radio silence for a few days. I know it’s mean not […]
This Is My Deal...
I'm Tracy. I'm a thirty-something, happily married miscarriage survivor, who tried just about everything possible to conceive for over five years, is currently pregnant with a miracle baby girl, and is blogging about the hilarity of it all.
Join me, won't you?
2013 Hope Award Winner
- On Persistence August 17, 2012
- The Big Fat Confession, Part Two June 25, 2014
- When Feathers Appear… September 18, 2012
- Things That Are Good March 24, 2014
- I Used To Be Funnier… May 10, 2012
- Why I’ve Been Quiet… February 17, 2014
- The Man With the Plan July 19, 2012
- Scary Day August 27, 2012
- “Sooo… How did this happen?” July 7, 2014
- Less Than Ideal. September 5, 2012
- A Post Script and an Infusion Update October 21, 2014
- In Defense of Post-Infertility Pregnancy Complaints October 20, 2014
- October 15th October 15, 2014
- Insurance Update – GOOD NEWS!!! October 14, 2014
- A Result, an Update, and a Plan. October 14, 2014
- Because You Asked… And Because I’m an Open Book: Details, the Baby Edition. October 9, 2014
- To All Who Still Wait… October 1, 2014
- Viability and Uncertainty September 15, 2014
- Let’s See How Far We’ve Come August 12, 2014
- Voodoo, Pt. 2 July 31, 2014
- A Morning Grouch: Haha, yep. Pretty much everything in life is hard...
- rainbowbabymaker: Hiya, I am so glad the infusion happened and hopi...
- Amber: I'm sending you my love. I wish I could be there t...
- Heather: So glad you're taking action and things are going ...
- jaclynmd321: <3...
- In Defense of Post-Infertility Pregnancy Complaints | Just Stop Trying and It Will Happen…: […] A Bit of a Post Script […]...
- rebeccarich: This post is seriously amazing. My 33rd birthday w...
- Michele: Thanks for writing this, Tracy. I've struggled wit...
- gsmwc02: While I agree with you that going through infertil...
- Mandy: I also struggled with the fact that I didn't enjoy...
Blogs You Should Be Reading
- A Storybook Life
- The Infernal Infertile
- Nursery Vacancy: Positions Available Immediately
- Our Eggcellent Adventure
- Waltzing More Than Matilda
- Making Marcia Melt
- Where Is My Creativity?
- Infertility Poetry
- You Have a Pretty Face
- Blooming Orchard
- Mer de Noms
- Rebuilding The Dreams
- Baby Bump Wishes
- Well.....I Think...
- Another bun (in the oven)?
- Dear Noah
- Jo's F Word