April 23rd, 2012. CD28, 13DPIUI. Okay, kids. Tomorrow is beta day. This cycle has been rough on the husband and me, and for that reason, along with the fact that I’m going to be out of town for half the week, I’m implementing some radio silence for a few days. I know it’s mean not […]
This Is My Deal...
I'm Tracy. I'm a thirty-something, happily married miscarriage survivor, who tried just about everything possible to conceive for over five years, is currently pregnant with a miracle baby girl, and is blogging about the hilarity of it all.
Join me, won't you?
2013 Hope Award Winner
- On Persistence August 17, 2012
- The Big Fat Confession, Part Two June 25, 2014
- When Feathers Appear… September 18, 2012
- Things That Are Good March 24, 2014
- I Used To Be Funnier… May 10, 2012
- The Man With the Plan July 19, 2012
- Why I’ve Been Quiet… February 17, 2014
- Let’s Play a Game! February 8, 2013
- “Sooo… How did this happen?” July 7, 2014
- Survivor’s Guilt and the Future of This Blog July 8, 2014
- The Futility of Planning November 14, 2014
- A Post Script and an Infusion Update October 21, 2014
- In Defense of Post-Infertility Pregnancy Complaints October 20, 2014
- October 15th October 15, 2014
- Insurance Update – GOOD NEWS!!! October 14, 2014
- A Result, an Update, and a Plan. October 14, 2014
- Because You Asked… And Because I’m an Open Book: Details, the Baby Edition. October 9, 2014
- To All Who Still Wait… October 1, 2014
- Viability and Uncertainty September 15, 2014
- Let’s See How Far We’ve Come August 12, 2014
- Tanya: Prayers! It's hard to believe you're already 34 we...
- Heather: Thinking of you. Life is what happens when we're m...
- Joseph Novak (@JosephNovak): I'm not traveling next week, so just let me know w...
- rainbowbabymaker: This baby making business, I have learned, is not ...
- Dalton Durdin: It was my families motto long ways up the bloodlin...
- Lili: Wishing you lots of luck. I'm encouraged by your r...
- A Morning Grouch: Haha, yep. Pretty much everything in life is hard...
- rainbowbabymaker: Hiya, I am so glad the infusion happened and hopi...
- Amber: I'm sending you my love. I wish I could be there t...
- Heather: So glad you're taking action and things are going ...
Blogs You Should Be Reading
- Brolly in a baby shower
- A Game of Diapers
- A Storybook Life
- The Infernal Infertile
- Nursery Vacancy: Positions Available Immediately
- Our Eggcellent Adventure
- Waltzing More Than Matilda
- Making Marcia Melt
- Where Is My Creativity?
- Infertility Poetry
- You Have a Pretty Face
- Blooming Orchard
- Mer de Noms
- Rebuilding The Dreams
- Baby Bump Wishes
- Well.....I Think...
- Another bun (in the oven)?